The coronavirus has affected us all. Situational updates will be posted here.
Monday, May 4, 2020
We would like to thank all of our amazing Magic Castle customers who have supported us during this time and throughout the last 25 years. As of today we will be re-opening the batting cages and mini golf on May 12. These are outdoor activities which should be safe because social distancing can be easily accomplished.
We are taking necessary precautions now to ensure the safety of our customers and staff for the May 12 opening and the future openings of the entire Magic Castle facility by taking the following steps:
- There will be tape on the floor at cashier stations to help customers determine
the proper distancing from other customers and to promote social distancing.
- There will be plexiglass screens at our cashier stations to separate customer service interactions.
- We will be continuously cleaning and disinfecting the mini golf clubs and baseball bats before and after each use.
- At this time all customers will be required to bring and wear their own
helmet while hitting in the batting cages.
- In addition, there will be painted lines on the ground at the batting cages to remind all customers to practice social distancing while hitting and waiting for a cage to open.
- We will be encouraging all of our customers to engage in the appropriate safe behaviors.
- All of our employees will be wearing face masks at all times and carrying disinfectant.
- There will be hand sanitizer stations located conveniently in our facility.
- We will continue to clean and disinfect the high contact areas such as doors, counters and bathrooms throughout the day.
As a result of the COVID-19 outbreak we have re-doubled our efforts to maintain a clean, safe and enjoyable facility for everyone both now and into the future. Even when the pandemic ends we will continue to maintain high standards for cleanliness and safety. We've raised the bar for you and for our staff. That's the new Magic Castle way.
We want to thank all of you again for your continued support and we can’t wait until we get to safely see you again!
The Magic Castle